Ca Tiana is a warm and romantic home: it has all the amenities of modern life, and also retains the charm and beauty of antiquity.
Downstairs there is a large room, in which there is a living room and kitchen, bathroom and garden with barbecue.
Upstairs there is a double bedroom, a twin room and a bathroom.
The best of Ca la Tiana
1. Comfort. You will be like at home. The equipment and decoration is like a primary residence.
2. Privacy. Ca la Tiana is an independent house, will not have to share the house or the yard with anyone.
3. Tranquility. Vilanant is a very quiet village, where you can unwind and enjoy nature. There are marked routes for walking or cycling.
4. Privileged location. Vilanant is near Figueres, Besalú, Banyoles, Girona, Costa Brava and mountain.
5. Activities. Ca la Tiana can book wine tasting, horseback riding, adventure activities, restaurants, etc.
6. Where bathing. From Ca la Tiana, you can dip in the river Muga (Albanyà), at municipal pools Cistella, Llers and Navata, and the magnificent beaches of the Costa Brava.
7. Art. Free visit to the house-museum of the painter Joan Sibecas. Appointment.
8. Culture. Free visit to the museum of oil of Vilanant. Appointment.
9. Restaurants. There are more than 10 restaurants in a 5-km radium.
10. 7 km from the railway station Figueres-Vilafant AVE, 58 km from the airport Girona-Costa Brava
Accommodation for 4-6 people
- 1 double bedroom
- 1 twin room
- 1 sofa bed in front of the fireplace
- Possibility of extra beds and cots
- All household items (bedding, towels, kitchenware, detergents, etc.)
- Air conditioning
- Garden table and chairs
- Iron and ironing board
- Table games
- Children's Accessories (on request)
- Tourist information